If you missed out on week 3 of the 2019 NBA 2K League regular season, read the recap below and don’t forget, week 4 of NBA 2K League action continues tomorrow, at 6 p.m. ET. Fans can watch on Twitch and YouTube.
NO DEFEAT IN DALLAS: With two victories in Week 3, Mavs Gaming improved to 5-0 on the 2019 regular season. In a 53-50 victory over Lakers Gaming, rookie Moustapha “Mo” Saab posted a game-high 17 points and added four assists. In a 57-52 victory over Heat Check Gaming, Artreyo “Dimez” Boyd (left) recorded a double-double with 17 points and 10 assists. Mavs Gaming, along with NetsGC, was featured in the first episode of “NBA 2K League Locked In powered by AT&T.”
THE NIGHT KINGS: Down six points with 90 seconds to go in regulation, Kings Guard Gaming rallied to earn a 62-60 win over Celtics Crossover Gaming on April 26. Waseem “BallLikeSeem” Talbert (left) scored a game-high 23 points and added seven points in the victorious effort. Later in the evening, Sacramento would defeat 76ers GC 64-60 to claim another notable moment in Week 3. Jhade “worthingcolt” Black collected a double-double with 18 points and 16 rebounds in the contest.
BACK TO BLAZING: After a 68-67 loss in Week 1 to Bucks Gaming, Blazer5 Gaming responded with four consecutive victories to improve to 4-1 on the season. On April 26, Dayne “OneWildWalnut” Downey netted 22 points and grabbed 21 rebounds to lead his team to a 59-51 victory over Cavs Legion GC. Later that night, Nidal “Mama Im Dat Man” Nasser (left) tallied a team-high 24 points while dishing out nine assists in a 73-66 win over Nets GC.
WEEK 3 GRINDERS
- The league’s leader in rebounds, Knicks Gaming’s Dayvon “Goofy757” Curry, was named Intel Player of the Week for Week 3. The 2018 NBA 2K League Finals champion had a double-double of 19 points and 15 rebounds in a 62-48 win over Pistons GT.
- Second-year player Trevion “All Hail Trey” Hendrix averaged 17 points in Week 3, leading Raptors Uprising GC to a 2-0 record in the week.
- Magic Gaming’s Daniel “DT” Tlais scored 22 points to lead his team to a 58-47 victory over T-Wolves Gaming. Click here to see Tlais’ postgame interview. Orlando went undefeated in Week 3.
Wednesday, April 24:
- Knicks Gaming 47 @ Magic Gaming 48
- Raptors Uprising GC 64 @ T-Wolves Gaming 59
- Mavs Gaming 53 @ Lakers Gaming 50
- Magic Gaming 58 @ T-Wolves Gaming 47
- Heat Check Gaming 44 @ Lakers Gaming 39
Thursday, April 25:
- Heat Check Gaming 52 @ Mavs Gaming 57
- Celtics Crossover Gaming 48 @ 76ers GC 71
- Knicks Gaming 62 @ Pistons GT 48
- Raptors Uprising GC 54 @ NetsGC 42
Friday, April 26:
- Cavs Legion GC 51 @ Blazer5 Gaming 59
- Celtics Crossover Gaming 60 @ Kings Guard Gaming 62
- Cavs Legion GC 70 @ Pistons GT 60
- Blazer5 Gaming 73 @ NetsGC 66
- Kings Guard Gaming 64 @ 76ers GC 60