The NBA 2K League today announced the league’s first-ever development camp for elite female NBA 2K players. “The NBA 2K League Development Camp: Women in Gaming” will be held Aug. 20-23 at the NBA 2K League Studio in New York City, with AT&T serving as an official partner. The four-day camp will bring together 15 of the top female NBA 2K players to compete alongside and learn from NBA 2K League players and coaches, former WNBA player Taj McWilliams-Franklin, professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player Theia, and more.
Participating NBA 2K League players and coaches include:
- 2019 NBA 2K League Champion and Hornets Venom GT Manager of Marketing and Team Operations, Brian “NachoTraynor” Traynor
- 2018 NBA 2K League Finals MVP, Nate “NateKahl” Kahl (Nets GC)
- 2019 Warriors Gaming Squad players, Chiquita “Chiquita” Evans and Charles “CB13” Bostwick
- Heat Check Gaming GM and Head Coach, Derric “YouFamousEnough” Franklin
- Pacer Gaming Senior Director of Esports Operations and Head Coach, Cody Parrent
- Nets GC GM and Head Coach, Ivan “OGKingCurt” Curtiss
You can read more about the camp on The Undefeated.