Motorsport Games has released NASCAR Heat Ultimate Edition+ on the Nintendo Switch today for $39.99. The Ultimate Edition+ includes everything in NASCAR Heat 5 Ultimate Edition, plus the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Cars Roster and 2021 primary paint schemes.
Featured content includes 2020 Throwback and Playoff paint schemes, Tony Stewart as a playable character and more.
- Career Mode – Progress through the feeder series (Xtreme Dirt, Gander Trucks and Xfinity Series) to reach the NASCAR Cup Series or jump right in and start at the top.
- Improved Stats – Track your progress through the Career with more detailed and improved statistics offering far more insight.
- Gameplay Enhancements – Improved AI, more player camera options and DNFs.
- Brand-new Testing Mode – Perfect your racing lines and experiment to find the best car setup for each track.
- Challenge Mode – Brand-new Online Challenge Mode gives you unique race scenarios to complete with a variety of gameplay.
- Official Tracks – 39 authentic tracks for you to race on across the various series, including Daytona International Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course and Talladega Superspeedway, plus 9 dirt tracks.
- Multiplayer – Race online with up to 16 players or enjoy local split-screen multiplayer with a friend.
- Paint Booth – Even more enhancements, including new number fonts and schemes.