The MyNBA 2K18 companion app is a day early and available now for iOS and Android devices. As noted by LD2K, the app doesn’t “officially launch” until tomorrow, so if you’re having issues, that’s probably why.
UPDATE: (9-7) You must first log in to The Prelude to link your NBA 2K account or use Face Scan. The Prelude is available on September 8 at 12:01 AM EST.
A complete list of features for MyNBA2K18 include:
- Integration with NBA 2K18:
- Facial Scanning with your mobile device to get YOU in NBA 2K18 on PS4 and Xbox One
- Earn Virtual Currency daily
- Shop for console items while on the go from expanded MyPLAYER Store
- Watch 2KTV any time from your device.
- Many ways to play with Quick Game, Playoff, and PVP game modes
- Daily Objectives – complete each day for in-game rewards
- Team Login Incentives – Login daily to earn team packs to distribute to teammates
- Over 300 new cards for the NBA’s 2017-2018 season