THQ Nordic has announced MX vs. ATV: Legends and provided us with some of the features, an announcement trailer and new screenshots. The game is set to feature the deepest career mode to date, inviting fans to carve their own path to the podium with unprecedented player choice, including sponsorship opportunities and special invitational events. The all new Trails mode pits you against nature like never before.
Race your way to victory on bikes, ATVs and UTVs in MX vs ATV Legends with new, massive, open environments plus a career mode that captures the risks and rewards of being a world-famous professional rider.
- Race in 2 player split-screen and 16-player online mode with squad-based gameplay
- Compete in the new career mode where your choices lead to different paths, sponsorship opportunities and special invitational events
- Experience the brand new Trails mode for high intensity outdoor racing, – each turn presenting new surprises, challenging your drive style in new ways
- Customize your rider and vehicles with the latest parts and gear from the leading manufacturers in off-road racing
- Ride berms and ruts with higher precision than ever before with the refined physics system.
No official release date has been given for MX vs. ATV: Legends, but it’s coming soon to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC.