The folks at Sony Interactive Entertainment break down their MLB The Show 17 trailer which was released earlier this month. Here are some nuggets you’ll find mentioned:
- New hairstyles made it into the game (Shown in the new AA locker room).
- Road to The Show will feature a new non-linear decision making system, which will allow you to make big decisions that matter.
- More player and team specific personality will be included in this year’s game.
- Spin of the ball off of the bat has been greatly improved with new hit types like curving hits down the line.
- Four new Historical Stadiums are included in the game. (Old Yankee Stadium, Hubert H. Humphry Metrodome, Shea Stadium, Sun Life Stadium) – Nice detective work 13SM13!
- All batter walkups in Diamond Dynasty will show the player card types on screen.
- Show Track allows for some new presentational elements in this year’s game.
- More player specific home run swings.
- Both Ken Griffey Jr. and Ken Griffey Sr. will be on the legends roster for MLB The Show 17.
What else did you spy in the trailer?