THQ Nordic has released a new Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 Competition trailer, highlighting all of the racing modes in the game. The new trailer also features more truck reveals.
Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 combines everything fans loved about the original and packs in more trucks, brand new worlds and online multiplayer. The roster of trucks has expanded to 38, including fan favorites like Sparkle Smash, Megalodon, Higher Education, Avenger, and Backwards Bob.
The five, brand new, in-game worlds expand on the Monster Jam universe, providing endless exploration and discovery for players. Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 also delivers on the competitive aspects racing fans crave, from head-to-head stadium racing to freestyle competitions to waypoint challenges. Players can challenge friends all over the globe with new online multiplayer up to six players.
- Brand new online multiplayer modes, 38 trucks to choose from and five new outdoor worlds! Drivers train at Camp Crushmore and compete in authentic stadiums to become the ultimate champion!
- More Trucks! Truck roster features 38 of the greatest trucks in Monster Jam history, including Higher Education, Sparkle Smash and Grave Digger!
- New Worlds! Five all-new Monster Jam Worlds that expand the Monster Jam universe! Explore and uncover Monster Jam secrets.
- Competition! Compete just like the pros in 12 authentic stadiums and game modes inspired by the real-world shows!
- Perform your favorite stunts! Bicycles, Stoppies, Moonwalks, Walk Its, Cyclones, Pogos, Power Outs and Back-Flips!
- Improved Gameplay! Enjoy a range of improvements in physics, career and exploration!
Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 arrives on March 2 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia.