Alternative Software Ltd. has announced MMA Team Manager, coming to PC and Mac later this year. Prior to the official launch, the team will release on Steam Early Access.
We’ve posted the trailer, some details, features, box art and screenshots below, visit the official webpage for more.
3D Match Engine
- Experience the brutality of live MMA cage fighting, with the ability to change tactics in fight, to overcome your opponents utilising MMA techniques.
Lead your stable
- Select from over 100 stables of fighters from around the globe.
- Upgradeable facilities lets you keep your fighters in top form ready for the competitions.
Choose your striking style
- Train, hone and grade your fighters in an array of traditional striking martial arts, including Boxing, Karate, Tae Kwon Do and Thai Boxing.
Choose your grappling style
- Train, hone and grade your fighters in an array of traditional grappling martial arts, including Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Olympic Wrestling and Shoot Fighting.
Coaches and Physios
- Hire and fire coaches and physios to mould your club into a competitive stable of elite fighters.
- Team based MMA with 7 leagues, involving promotion & relegation, cup and shield competitions.
- Find, recruit and nurture young talent before promoting to the senior ranks for competitive selection.