Prior to the MLB The Show 20 livestream, scheduled for tomorrow (not Thursday!), March 4 at 3:00 PM PT, featuring what’s new in March to October, Sony San Diego Studios has posted another video on the mode, with quite a few updated details.
We’ve posted the video below, along with some bulleted highlights, which include more high-leverage situations, more strategic trade-making, new call-up opportunities, new reward system, new difficulty options and much more.
Let us know what you think.
- Added a more compelling variety of high-leverage situations
- Call on fresh talent (including full minors) with new curated call-up episodes
- You can now earn rewards throughout the season, with an overhauled rewards structure
- Improved pacing through intense moments and front office considerations
- New trade hub, which offers more opportunities and control for strategic trade making
- Play in Dynamic Difficulty to ensure the right amount of challenge at all times