GameStop has posted their official MLB Monday, featuring MLB The Show 19’s new Moments mode with game designer, Kyle Blake.
We’ve embedded the video below, along with some bulleted details and captured screenshots. Make sure to post your thoughts.
— GameStop (@GameStop) February 25, 2019
- Moments is all about taking a trip back in time, to relive and replay the biggest games, situations and plays of all eras of baseball history
- Step up as Babe Ruth and call your shot, hit father and son back to back home runs with Ken Griffey Jr. and Sr, set the major league strikeout record with Nolan Ryan
- Moments range from a single at bat, to an entire 7 game playoff series, for a quick challenge or hours of fun
- Answer baseball’s biggest questions or even alter history, older legend hitters vs. modern day pitchers, it’s up to you to change the game
- Moments has been fully integrated into how you progress through Diamond Dynasty
- Take a squad of your favorite players into Moments and play them against Legends and modern day superstars
- With every Moment you conquer, you earn rewards (stubs, player items) to upgrade your team
- With Moments, gone are the days where you have to unlock a player, to play as him
- You receive in-game notifications as you progress through each Moment, so you always know what to complete next
- Watch for new historical Moments and Moments from the 2019 season, as they happen
- More Moments will be added throughout the year