GameStop has posted their official MLB Monday, featuring MLB The Show 19’s Diamond Dynasty mode with Ramone Russell.
The team also provided details on their new Signature Series here. If a player has a Signature Series card in MLB The Show 19, it will be a visual sign that this is his best version in Diamond Dynasty. Most – not all – of these Signature Series players will be rated 99 OVR and there will be a lot of them.
We’ve embedded the Diamond Dynasty video below, along with some bulleted details and captured screenshots. Make sure to post your thoughts.
— GameStop (@GameStop) March 11, 2019
- This year, Diamond Dynasty is focused on letting you play the game, the way you want to, while earning rewards as well
- XP Rewards Path – Earn XP by playing anywhere in the game and earn big time rewards, everything from Diamond players to special unlockable items
- Team Affinity – Earn rewards as you’re racking up innings with players from your favorite team. The more innings, the more team specific rewards
- Conquest mode has seen a major overhaul. Upgrades with new maps, scenarios attacking stongholds and stealing fans, and new challenges needing your sharpest skills and strategies
- More customizable options – Baseball bats with flames, diamonds and dozens of creative designs
- New Choice Packs are now part of ranked seasons and battle royale rewards at the highest levels of Diamond Dynasty