A new Mark McMorris Infinite Air patch has just been released for Xbox One, no word yet on the PlayStation 4 patch, but we will update this post when we hear anything. Check out the patch notes below.
UPDATE: This patch was previously released for PlayStation 4 and PC users on November 25.
- Improved Onboarding and New Tutorials – Get more in-depth. Visit the tutorials menu to access the new lessons.
- Videos – Visit the videos menu to access video tutorials, highlight reels and more.
- Better Discovery Tools – New sorting options, favoriting, and messaging makes find and sharing your creations easier.
- Gameplay Tuning – Small adjustments to make everything a bit smoother and more realistic.
- Vibration – You can now get tactile feedback. Enable in the settings menu.
- Bug Fixes and Improvements – We’re always listening to the community to help make Infinite Air better.