The Madden NFL 23 trial is available today for EA Play subscribers allowing fans to play the full game for 10 hours. Just make sure you completely close out of the game prior to shutting down your console. EA Play Pro members can play the full game on PC.
- Pass Rush was not touched from the beta. It’s there loud and proud.
- New player models look great like they did in the beta.
- Not sure if the loose undershirt was tweaked a little after the beta. It sticks out a bit more. I think it could be a bit closer to the body. It looks sort of like a small tennis skirt.
- Locomotion is so good.
- Off platform throws are missing on default sliders for myself and the CPU.
- Not seeing the tipped interception issue from the beta. Nearly every ball is finding grass if it is jarred loose.
- CPU QB pocket movement is in a good place. Not perfect, but it’s nice to see them move in all directions to avoid the rush.
IlluminatusUIUC – Played 2 H2H matches. So far the game plays great IMO, I’m still figuring out the passing mechanics but I like what I am seeing. I need to build my own playbook to really open things up but I’m not sure if I wanna waste my demo time on that.
- Only 1 game so far(ps5). Was really impressed so far. Game looks great. I like the hair and cloth physics. Player models are so much better
- Running gets better every year and that cut mechanic is fantastic.
- Wr db interaction is great. I didn’t see any real dramatic issues in coverage which ultimately killed 22 for me.
- Everything feels real organic with tackling and animations but with the freedom comes some jank. I expected that and am not upset by it.
- The new passing mechanics are cool but I didn’t find myself really caring about it and more or less did things like I normally do.
- The atmosphere justt feels so much better and immersive.
- I played a pre season game and the cpu QB was a bit too accurate for my liking especially for a backup.
- Really liked how the cpu qb moved around and sensed pressure.
- Cpu run game was non existent. Hoping it’s a one game thing but this has been my number 1 complaint for a long time.
Madden NFL 23 officially releases on August 19. By pre-ordering the Madden NFL 23 All Madden Edition before August 18, fans will receive a variety of benefits including 3-day early access, 4600 Madden Points, Dual Entitlement to upgrade to the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X version, Exclusive Early Access Challenges, and more.