The Madden NFL 23 Mobile development team has announced their upcoming season update is scheduled to arrive on August 18. They also revealed their Twitch stream schedule which begins tomorrow highlighting the new art and user experience. Check out the full schedule below.
The new Gridiron Notes also confirm what can be rolled over from Madden NFL 22 Mobile.
- All Madden Cash from MM22 will be kept for MM23
- All MM22 players, Uncommon or better, will roll over to MM23
- All MM22 players can be used in your MM23 lineup
MM22 Player Updates
- Every MM22 player’s OVR will be updated to the new MM23 OVR tuning
- All updated MM22 Iconics (Base, Elite, Marvel) players will all be converted into a single Iconic rarity with escalating starting OVRs based on their previous tier
- Levels on MM22 players will influence the level of the player in MM23
MM22 Player Ranks
- Ranks on MM22 players will result in progress toward new MM23 players
- The more ranks an individual MM22 player has, the more it will count towards earning MM23 players
MM22 Players = Accelerated MM23 Progress
- MM22 players can be traded in for MM23 player packs & resources