EA has just posted their Madden NFL 19 graphics blog and we’ve posted some bullets below. Head on over to the official Madden site for more.
- Dialed in skin tones, worked on likeness, and added more scans
- In Year Two working with Frostbite, the team was able to deliver more detail around the skin and eyes, as well as player sweat
- Added new player models
- New uniforms added this year for the Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Chicago Bears, San Francisco 49ers, Miami Dolphins, and Pittsburgh Steelers
- Added a wide selection of facemasks, gloves, and cleats
- In-game lighting has been adjusted to make things pop and help bring a next-level realism to the gamer