LEGO 2K Drive
LEGO 2K Drive Releases on May 19 - Trailer, Screenshots and Features Revealed
2K has announced LEGO 2K Drive with a multi-title partnership with the LEGO group. The game will transform the classic LEGO experience by introducing an open world, allowing gamers to construct their own vehicles, travel to any destination and ultimately establish themselves as a LEGO racing champion.
Check out the trailer, screenshots and features below.
- A Story in a Vast Open World: Players will journey across Bricklandia’s multiple unique biome regions as they compete against a series of charismatic rivals with hopes of one day winning the coveted Sky Cup Trophy. In LEGO 2K Drive, players choose how they want to play, with a wide open world to explore full of racing, minigames, challenges, collectibles, things to destroy, and well-known vehicles from LEGO themes like City, Creator, Speed Champions and more.
- High-Octane LEGO Racing: Racing in LEGO 2K Drive is a fast-paced, off-the-wall experience as players battle across a broad range of tracks while taking advantage of unique power-up abilities that can transform a player’s standing in the race with the touch of a button.
- Unique Customization: LEGO 2K Drive introduces a diverse customization system that allows players to build their own vehicles to suit their tastes, with over 1,000 unique LEGO pieces available over the course of their adventure, in addition to a wealth of color designs, stickers, flairs, and more.
- Play Solo or Together: LEGO 2K Drive offers robust co-op and thrilling competitive multiplayer to enjoy with others. Play with family and friends via local, 2-person split-screen or match online with other intrepid racers of similar skill levels.
- The Standard Edition will be available for $59.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch and $69.99 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S in both physical and digital formats.
- The Awesome Edition will be available for $99.99 and includes a new vehicle, vehicle flair, and an in-game LEGO minifigure. Players will also receive the Year 1 Drive Pass, which will introduce an all-new biome, in addition to four individual post-launch seasons of Drive Pass content, each with new vehicles and themes.
- The Awesome Rivals Edition will be available for $119.99 and includes multiple new vehicles, a vehicle flair, and in-game LEGO minifigures. Players will also receive the Year 1 Drive Pass, which will introduce an all-new biome, in addition to four individual post-launch seasons of Drive Pass content, each with new vehicles and themes.
LEGO 2K Drive Standard Edition will be available worldwide on May 19, 2023 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store.
The Awesome Edition and Awesome Rivals Edition will be available to access digitally from May 16 and Awesome Edition (Physical) will also be available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch while stocks last at select retailers in select territories from May 16, 2023.