A follow-up patch from the recent Beast Update for Legend Bowl has arrived today. The update implements fixes and improvements based on community feedback. Make sure to follow King Javo on Twitter for all of the updates.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Special teams plays show logical plays to choose based on situation when asking coach.
- Defender player switching improved to select player closest to ball end spot now.
- Attempt to fix scoreboard image blur issue some players have experienced.
- Fixed accelerated clock not working issue.
- Fixed issue where last dome stadium was not showing.
- Helmets that get popped off now have stripes.
- Fixed issue where players jump east direction every time.
- Fixed steam achievement “beginner’s luck” to only work when winning your first Exhibition game.
- Fixed issue where line of scrimmage would be incorrect during punt returns.
- Added shadow when player injured.
- Chain gang rate of appearance bumped up a tad.
- Fixed crash when backing out of NEWS menu during Season mode.