Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition is available now on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 with brand new content. With its innovative twin-stick control and completely reimagined driving mechanics, Inertial Drift: Twilight Rivals Edition is a retro arcade racer set in the 90s.
- Twin-Stick Drifting On Next Gen – The left stick is for steering, the right stick for drifting, giving you precise control over your car!
- Challenge The ‘Twilight Rivals’ In An All-New Story Mode – When the ‘Twilight Rivals’ arrive on the scene they quickly establish themselves as the hardest challenge you’ve faced yet.
- All-New Pulse-Racing Original Eurobeat Soundtrack mixed by renowned producer ‘Turbo‘!
- New Performance & Quality Modes! Experience Inertial Drift with crystal clear 4K visuals or ultra-smooth 120 FPS frame rates.
- 24 Fiercely Individual Cars – Each vehicle is a totally different beast with unique characteristics to master. Get behind the wheel and try to tame sport hatchbacks, coupes, supercars and more.
- 14 Demanding Tracks – Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes and hurtle down winding mountain passes. Mastered each track? Reverse the route and start at the finish line for an all-new experience.
- Local & Online Multiplayer – Think you’ve mastered the perfect drift? What better way to prove it than going head-to-head with friends both online and locally or testing your best laps with car-specific leaderboards!
For those of you on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the Twilight Rivals Pack DLC is available. Nintendo Switch users will have to wait a bit longer.