Demolition Derby returns to the GRID series today in the form of the Valentin’s Classic Car-Nage DLC for GRID Legends. The first of four planned DLC’s is included for Deluxe Edition owners or available to purchase separately for $9.99.
The new DLC is complete chaos with the goal of surviving as long as possible. When you’re hit by a car, your life bar depletes, and once it reaches zero, it’s game over.
In Havana and Yokohama Docks, there are four new routes designed specifically for Classic Car-Nage. Each route includes multiple crossovers, ramps, and obstacles to encourage pile-ups. Race Creator also supports the mode, meaning you can take the action online with friends to create your own custom Classic Car-Nage event.
- AI no longer drives too aggressively when not in Nemesis state
- Rearview mirror now shows as mirrored
- Some sponsor objectives unlocks have been fixed
- Online statuses now change as intended in the Lobby screen
- Players no longer appear offline on the EA Friend Requests screen
- Some de-synchronization issues have been resolved
Driven to Glory & Career
- Missing UI in certain circumstances has been resolved
- Getting disqualified in ‘Back in the Fight’ no longer unlocks the next event
- AI timers no longer exceed the player’s in the MX-5 Cup Event 1
- A frame rate issue during replays has been resolved
- Performance when using interior cameras has been improved
- Several issues that would cause the game to crash have been resolved across all platforms
Art and Visual Effects
- Corrupted projections no longer show on walls and floors in London at Night
- Debug text no longer displays in certain instances
- Several translation fixes have been made