Feral Interactive is releasing two free multiplayer updates for GRID Autosport for Nintendo Switch users, on December 16. The patch will include local wireless multiplayer for up to eight players, and two player split-screen.
UPDATE: (12-16) The GRID Autosport patch is available now.
The team is still working on Labo and wheel support, along with online multiplayer, which is scheduled to arrive in 2020.
GRID Autosport is the first full-on racing simulator for Nintendo Switch, engineered to deliver an irresistible mix of high-speed thrills and believable handling.
Step into a career as a pro-racer, mastering the world’s fastest cars to win motorsport’s most exciting races, from the hallowed asphalt of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to the narrow city streets of Barcelona.
RACE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
- Enjoy best-in-class AAA racing at home or on the move!
- Customize your controls and difficulty level. From nice ’n easy to super hard, it’s up to you to set the bar.
MASTER FIVE DIFFERENT RACING DISCIPLINES
- Touring: Take on aggressive pack races
- Endurance: Test your strength in all-night events
- Tuner: Keep control in Drift and Time Attack events
- Open-Wheel: Perfect your racing line at top speed
- Street: Ramp up the fear factor on tight city circuits
CARS AND CIRCUITS
From the McLAREN 12C GT3 to the MAZDA RX-7 (FD3S) DRIFT TUNED, unleash Muscle Cars, Super Modified motors, Hypercars, Hot Hatches and a huge range of other high-performance rides across a ton of tracks, roads, laps and loops.