Toppluva Studio has officially released Grand Mountain Adventure: Snowboard Premiere on the App Store for iOS devices and as a as a major update on the Google Play Store for Android devices. This is a demo version of the game, with the first mountain available to play for free. Gamers can then decide to purchase the full game, to unlock all of the mountains and get the twin-tip skis and board.
Grand Mountain Adventure: Snowboard Premiere is a beautiful open-world skiing & snowboarding adventure for Android and iOS where you get to explore 8 huge mountains filled with 100+ challenges to discover and compete in. 15+ hours of gameplay in total. Gamers can find the biggest cliff drops in the backcountry, freeride down a steep chute, try to clip the gates in a slalom track, or just cruise around the mountains, the choice is yours. The game also features controller support, if you’re not into using the touch screen controls.
The adventure starts at the parking lot of Hirschalm, a sleepy ski resort in the midst of the alps. Strap on your skis or snowboard and head down to the lift while picking up the basics of skiing like turning, breaking and jumping. Take the lift up to Almhütte and try out your first slalom challenge. Completing the challenge earns you Ski Passes. Collect enough of Ski Passes to unlock more lifts and discover new parts of the mountain. As you advance up the mountain it gets tougher, and apart from mastering perfect turns, you have to start practicing tricks, rails, and drops to complete the challenges. And always be on the lookout for shortcuts. Don’t forget to get off the slopes and head into the backcountry areas – it’s filled with hidden trials and secret Ski Passes you need to unlock the next mountains. But be careful, outside the piste, there are bears, wolves, avalanches, falling trees, and other hazards.
- Eight entire ski resorts to explore – Completely open mountains with runs in several directions, large backcountry areas, and functional lift systems to travel around.
- Vivid environments – Encounter busy runs filled with skiers, bears and wolves prowling around the forests, avalanches, rolling rocks and falling trees.
- Varied challenges – Improve your skills in technical challenges like Slalom, Super G, Slopestyle and Big Air or let loose your creativity by finding the best drop line, or the quickest path down the mountain. In total, there are 14 different challenge types.
- Non-linear gameplay – Ski wherever you want. Ride any lift you like. Progress in the mountains in any order. Try to improve your skills in challenges or just find your own way down the snow-swept mountains.
- Advanced tricks – Pull a backflip down a massive cliff or throw a Fs 720 Rodeo out from a sketchy tree rail. The tricks includes flips, spins, rails, grabs, and combos to allow for endless creativity.
- Controller Support – Connect your controller of choice to get the right console feeling.
- Online leaderboards – Compete with the world record scores by finding the perfect line and shortcuts in challenges.