Gran Turismo Sport game update 1.57 arrives today, adding the 2020 Toyota GR Supra RZ to the lineup.
While no other details have been released, the team revealed last month, a list of some of the changes that will be implemented in ‘Sport’ mode.
- Slipstream – The effect of the slipstream will be reduced.
- Fuel Consumption & Tyre Wear Rate for Qualifying & Final – It will be possible to set ‘Fuel Consumption’ and ‘Tyre Wear’ rates separately in the Qualifying Time Trials and Finals of the FIA Gran Turismo Championships.
- BoP (Balance of Performance) – Tire wear adjustments for Gr.4 FF cars (Front-engine/ Front-wheel-drive), handling adjustments for all Gr.2, Gr.3, and Gr.4 cars, fuel consumption rate adjustments for all Gr.2, Gr.3, and Gr.4 cars. As a result, the difference in fuel efficiency will be reduced among these vehicle types.
- Penalties – Adjustments implemented to improve the penalty judgement algorithm.
- Manufacturer Affiliation Contracts –It will be possible to change the selected manufacturer affiliation contract at the start of the new Series, beginning on Saturday, 25 April.
- ‘Star Player’ Status – In addition to those drivers who were awarded the status on 16 March, top-ranking drivers from Stage 1 (which is currently being held as an Exhibition Series) will also receive the Star Player status for the new Series beginning on Saturday, 25 April.