Gran Turismo Sport game update 1.38 is available, featuring 5 new vehicles, new rounds for existing GT league events, scapes and more. Check out the patch notes, trailer and some screenshots below.
- Porsche 962 C ’88
- Renault R8 Gordini ’66
- Audi TT Coupé 3.2 quattro ‘03
- Honda Fit Hybrid ’14
- Toyota Sprinter Trueno 3-door 1600GT APEX (AE86) ’83
New Rounds For Existing GT League Events
- Beginner League -2 new rounds added to the Compétition de France.
- Amateur League -2 new rounds added to the Tourist Trophy.
- Professional League – 2 new rounds added to the Group 1 Cup.
The team also added “Embrace the natural beauty of Oceania” to the Specially Featured section in Scapes mode, allowing players to snap shots of New Zealand’s mountainous landscape. They also added a Global Manufacturer Ranking screen to the Manufacturers Series section in Sport Mode.