Gran Turismo Sport
Gran Turismo Sport Patch 1.19 Available Today, Adds Circuit de la Sarthe, 9 Cars & More
Gran Turismo Sport game update 1.19 arrives today, adding Circuit de la Sarthe, new GT League events, 9 new cars and more.
Circuit de la Sarthe, the stage of the famed 24-Hour race.
- Total Length: 13,629m
- Elevation Change: 37.3m
- Number of Turns: 38
- Longest Straight: 1,679m (With Chicane)
This is a circuit located in the City of Le Mans in Western France. It is famous as the host circuit for what is considered one of the 3 greatest races in the world, the Le Mans 24-Hour Race. Since its opening in 1923, the circuit has been the stage for many famous battles throughout the years. It also happens to be one of the highest paced tracks in the world, truly putting the aerodynamics of racing machines to the test. In addition to the modern layout including a chicane with a total length of 13.6km, the old chicaneless layout is also included. Experience the battle of aerodynamic performance on the original 5.7km straight.
Here are the 9 new vehicles:
- Fiat 500 F ’68
- Jaguar XJR-9 ’88
- Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67
- Sauber Mercedes C9 ’89
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR ’96
- Nissan R92CP ’92
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy ’11
- Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy ’16
- Subaru BRZ S ’15
New GT League Events:
- Group 4 Cup – You’ll find plenty of power and excellent handling experiences within these class of races
- World Hatchback Championship – A race for hatchbacks; cars with an upward opening hatch in the rear
- Lamborghini Cup – A racing festival of raging bulls