The latest Gran Turismo Sport game update is available now, bringing to version 1.15. The patch features VR Time Trials, 13 new cars, 3 GT League Events, a Cherry Blossom Scapes theme, Fanatec wheel support and the GT Sport debut of the Tsukuba Circuit. Check out the full details below.
VR Time Trials
VR Time Trial has been added to the VR Tour Mode. You can now enjoy Time Trials in a 3D view/360-degree environment.
- Honda Raybrig Concept-GT
- Lexus Au Tom’s RC F
- Nissan Motul Autech GT-R
- Aston Martin DB11
- BMW M3 Sport Evolution
- Eckerts Rod & Custom Mach Forty
- Ford GT40 Mark I
- Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard
- Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Junior
- Lexus RC F GT3
- Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33)
- Nissan GT-R Nismo
The Tsukuba Circuit is now available, featuring a unique combination of tight hairpins and wide, sweeping corners to really test drivers’ racing finesse.
GT League Events
3 new events to test drivers of all skill levels, including:
- Nissan GT-R Cup – Beginner League
- Redbull X-Junior Series – Amateur League
- All Japan GT Car Championships – Professional League
Fanatec Wheel Support & More
Official support for Fanatec wheels is available in the update, a new Cherry Blossom theme to Scapes Mode, and an all-new MINI Museum to explore the complete history of the British automotive giant.