Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.41 is available today addressing a custom race reward bug that allowed players to generate easy credits. Some players from the GTPlanet community were actually receiving over 4 million credits per hour prior to the patch. Either way, the bug has been squashed with today’s update, check out the patch notes below.
- World Circuits – Repaired an issue in which Performance Points (PP) that determine selected rival cars and bonus rewards did not reflect car characteristics after tuning in Quick Races and Custom Races.
- GT Auto – Fixed an issue where on certain cars with a custom wing fitted, the end plates of the wing may not have been colored correctly when painting the whole car in the Livery Editor.
- Sport – The issue in which the value of the Driver Rating (DR) could be seen going down in certain instances even if this was not the case has been addressed.
- Controller – Fixed an issue in which vibrations were not output correctly when the value of the “Vibration Strength” under the Options menu was set to 130 or higher with the following controllers:
- DualSense Wireless Controller (PS5 version only.)
- Thrustmaster T-GT / T-GT II
- Logitech G G923
- Logitech G PRO Racing Wheel
The team also updated their list of known issues which are planned to be addressed in a future update.
Application Error / Progression Blocker
- In certain Race Events, the application crashes on the Rewards and Rating screen, preventing any further progression.
- In the Lobby, there have been cases where “Preparing” is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-enter the room will allow the race to be started.
- In the Lobby, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race.
- In the Lobby, there have been cases wherein completing a race would not let users progress further.