Another Forza Motorsport 7 patch is available today for PC and Xbox One. Check out the patch notes below.
Turn10 Studios also released the Totino’s car pack. This add-on features 7 new cars for you to collect, race, and customize including the 2017 BMW #24 BMW Team RLL M6 GTLM, 1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S Leichtbau, 1967 Volkswagen Type 3 1600 L, 1970 Citroen 2CV, 1997 Lotus Elise GT1, 1967 Nissan R380 II, and 1968 Subaru 360. Once the pack is purchased, you are granted a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Motorsport 7 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost. This add-on can be acquired separately, or as one of the six monthly car packs included with the Forza Motorsport 7 Car Pass.
The free Hyundai Veloster car pack is also available, featuring the 2019 Hyundai Veloster Turbo and 2019 Hyundai Veloster N.
- Fixed an issue where, in a game of Tag, a player would see the notification “You are it!” despite not actually being “It.”
- Fixed an issue where some players would lose audio in the Main Menu after disconnecting from a public multiplayer race.
- Fixed a bug where the Ferrari 599 GTO would not change engine sounds after installing the Twin Turbo aspiration upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where setting Dynamic Optimization to “on” after having manually adjusted Advanced settings does not override Advanced settings.
- Fixed an issue where some players’ games were crashing when browsing cars in various screens.
- Fixed an issue where audio was not heard when navigating up and down in the Current, Past & Future Leagues series tabs.
- Fixed an issue where, if a player entered a Text to Speech message using only symbols, the game would crash.
- Rewards sequence now players for both Player 1 and Player 2 in Splitscreen.
- Fixed an issue whether neither player in Splitscreen could access the #Forzathon menu.
- When setting up “Number of Laps” or “Time”-based End Condition, players will now automatically default to intuitive “Scoring Type” and “Bigger is Better” settings.
- Fixed an issue where the 1962 Porsche 804 would not race against any other 804 models in Free Play.
- Fixed an issue where players could use rewind to quickly to gain multiple completed laps on certain #Forzathon events.
- Players can now cancel matchmaking after moving into a new band by pressing the B button.
- Fixed an issue where some players would see hitching in Leagues over multiple consecutive races.
- Fixed an issue in Bowling and Autocross events, where the objective would not update in the pre-race menu if the player changed the difficulty via the “suggested difficulty change pop-up”.
- Fixed an issue where “Engine Specification” pop-up would appear in Forzavista in some cases.
- When selecting the number of laps for a race, lap count will accelerate as player scrolls to larger numbers.
- Fixed an issue where only hood or bumper cameras were used for replay sequence on Maple Valley Reverse.
- Fixed an issue where only English keyboard is shown whenever a user had their game or console language set to something other than English.