Forza Horizon 5 was announced during the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase earlier today. The team released a new trailer, official gameplay video footage, screenshots, release date and some details.
Players can explore the vibrant and ever-evolving open world landscapes of Mexico with limitless, fun driving action in hundreds of the world’s greatest cars.
Forza Horizon 5 releases on November 9 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC. Xbox Game Pass members can play on day one. If you purchase the Premium Edition, you’ll be racing with Early Access, starting November 5th.
In the Forza Horizon 5 gameplay video below, creative director Mike Brown, takes us through an extended first look. He and a few friends highlight a small part of what Forza Horizon 5 has to offer. Beautiful, diverse landscapes are on display as our players dip into a game of Piñata Pop through Horizon Arcade. He also dives into a few possibilities in EventLab including custom races, challenges, stunts, and entirely new game modes.
- Lead breathtaking expeditions across the vibrant and ever-evolving open world landscapes of Mexico with limitless, fun driving action in hundreds of the world’s greatest cars.
- Explore a world of striking contrast and beauty. Discover living deserts, lush jungles, historic cities, hidden ruins, pristine beaches, vast canyons and a towering snow-capped volcano.
- Immerse yourself in a deep campaign with hundreds of challenges that reward you for engaging in the activities you love. Meet new characters and choose the outcomes of their Horizon Story missions.
- Take on awe-inspiring weather events such as towering dust storms and intense tropical storms as Mexico’s unique, dynamic seasons change the world every week. Keep coming back for new events, challenges, collectibles, and rewards, and new areas to explore. No two seasons will ever be the same.
- Team up with other players and enter the Horizon Arcade for a continuing series of fun, over-the-top challenges that keep you and your friends in the action and having fun with no menus, loading screens or lobbies. Meet new friends in Horizon Open and Tours and share your creations with new community gift sharing.
- Create your own expressions of fun with the powerful new EventLab gameplay toolset including custom races, challenges, stunts, and entirely new game modes. Customize your cars in more ways than ever before with new options such as the ability open and close convertible tops, paint brake calipers, and more. Use the new Gift Drops feature to share your custom creations with the community.