Football Manager 2024 is scheduled to be released on November 6 for PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC. Football Manager 2024 will also be available on Day One for Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC. Players can get a 10% discount and gain early access on PC and Mac by pre-ordering Football Manager 2024 before November 6.
- Write your story. Chase instant glory with a career at one of the world’s best clubs or bring use the new save game compatibility feature to bring forward your journey from FM23 Console – the choice is yours.
- Find a successful strategy. The tactical styles popularised by the world’s leading managers are at your fingertips, allowing you to battle with the elite from day one. To really set yourself apart, add a unique twist to create your own winning philosophy.
- Build your dream squad. Lean on the skills of your scouts and the world-leading Football Manager database to sign football’s biggest names and the superstars of the future.
- Develop the next generation. Level up your Wonderkids on the training pitch, turning them into world-class icons that will drive your team forward.
- Relish big Matchday moments. Make match-winning tweaks as you experience the thrills and spills of life in the digital dugout.
- Battle for bragging rights. Prove that you’re the best boss against your friends in one of three online modes – Versus, Fantasy Draft and Online Career.
- Football Manager 2023 saves will transfer over to Football Manager 24 and Football Manager 25 will switch over to the Unity engine.
Football Manager 2024 Mobile will launch exclusively for Netflix on November 6. Players can still find FM24 Mobile on the App Store and Google Play, but you’ll need a Netflix account to login. FM24 Mobile will not be available through the Netflix app on PCs, TVs and games consoles.
Football Manager 2024 features will slowly be revealed starting on September 18 with weekly updates until launch.