Football Manager 2023
Football Manager 2023 Console Finally Released on PlayStation 5
Originally slated to arrive in November last year, Football Manager 2023 Console has finally released on PlayStation 5. PlayStation Plus subscribers can purchase it now at the PlayStation Store with a 20% discount through February 14.
Due to unforeseen circumstances during the submission and approval process the game was delayed until today. However, the team mentions in-app purchases are not currently available, so it seems things aren’t exactly going according to plan.
Sports Interactive’s studio director Miles Jacobson also had this to say…
“While it’s unusual for us to release a game during a major football transfer window, our priority from the moment our initial launch was postponed was to get the game into the hands of PS5 gamers as quickly as possible. Once all the global transfer windows are closed, we will provide a data update for the PS5 edition in line with the updates for all of our other platforms.”
In Football Manager 2023 Console, you get to experience the excitement of being a real-life football manager. You’ll have the chance to turn young, talented players into superstars and compete to win the biggest prizes in football, including the fully licensed UEFA Club Competitions. Start your career and guide your club to glory with top leagues and tournaments available.
- Build your dream squad. Use the expertise of your scouting team and the world-renowned Football Manager database to snap up superstars and wonderkids.
- Choose your style. Hit the ground running with ready-made templates inspired by the most popular tactics from the footballing world.
- Feel the thrill of big European nights. Go for glory in the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League and the UEFA Europa Conference League.
- Make the big calls. Watch the match unfold and make game-changing tactical tweaks with the Touchline Tablet. Alternatively, skip straight to the final whistle and speed through the seasons with the ‘Instant Result’ option.
- Make your voice heard. Fire up your players with Team Talks and be the difference maker when your team needs it the most.
- Challenge your friends online. Prove you have what it takes to claim the bragging rights in three multiplayer modes – Versus, Fantasy Draft and Online Career.