UPDATE: (2-25) The update has arrived for Football Manager 2020 Touch users on the Nintendo Switch.
UPDATE: (2-28) The update has arrived for Stadia users.
Winter Update 20.3.0 features all of the latest signings from the January transfer window. Data updates will only appear in newly started careers and will not affect existing save games. Football Manager 2020 Touch users will need to restart Steam to get the update.
As for the February transfer update, that is scheduled to arrive after the window closes, at the end of the month.
— Football Manager (@FootballManager) February 24, 2020
Also of note, there were a number of gameplay improvements in the update for Football Manager 2020 Touch users, here are some of those details.
- Added 20.3 database which includes up-to-date transfers from January transfer window.
- Numerous stability improvements and crash fixes.
- Improvements to game optimization and increased performance both inside and outside of matches.
- Numerous competition and rule changes.
- Numerous UI improvements.
- Improvements to contract negotiations.
- Improvements to Club Vision and expectations logic.
- Balance changes to Board and Fan confidence.
- News and inbox item improvements.
- Adjusted pass and fail conditions in Challenges.
- Improvements to player happiness with training, particularly for goalkeepers.
- Fixed occasional divergence when using Instant Result.
- Fixes for unlockables, including Design a Son not unlocking through gameplay.
- Cross-Sync now functional with iPadOS 13+.
The winter update arrived last week for Football Manager 2020 users.