FIFA 22 live tuning update #2 is scheduled to arrive soon, according to the latest update from the developers. These updates in particular allow the team to apply changes without a full patch. This makes them available in the game much faster and allows the developers more opportunities to balance the game more quickly.
UPDATE: It’s available now.
Check out the FIFA 22 live tuning update details below. Make sure to shut down and relaunch the game when you see the tuning update message pop up.
- Increased the ball travel speed of Finesse Shots taken from inside, and slightly outside of the penalty box.
- This change is most pronounced when taking Finesse Shots closer to the goal (11.5 meters/38 feet or less).
- Shots taken from farther distance (11.6 meters/38.1 feet to 19.8 meters/65 feet) will also have some increase in ball travel speed, but to a lesser extent.
- Slightly increased the ball travel speed of Ground Passes.
- Increased the amount of time that the Team Press D-Pad Tactic is active for, from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
- The 20 seconds are only counted when the team that is using Team Press does not have possession of the ball.
- Decreased the cooldown timer for the Team Press D-Pad Tactic from 120 seconds to 100 seconds.