FIFA 20 game update 1.23, which released last week for PC users, is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users.
There were no gameplay updates in this patch, just changes for FIFA Ultimate Team. Here are the patch notes.
Made the following changes:
- Added the Special Quality Filter, a new feature that will be activated through a server release at a later date and time, and this activation will be announced on the @EAFIFADIRECT Twitter account.
- The Special Quality Filter enables players to search for the exact Player Item rarity.
- The Special Quality Filter is available in the Transfer Market, and in the Club tab of the Squad screen.
- The Special Quality Filter can be accessed by hovering over the Quality tile when performing a search, followed by pressing your controller’s confirmation button.
- Known Issue: The Special Quality Filter incorrectly displays an option to search for Silver FUT Champions Items, an Item rarity that is not present in-game.
Addressed the following issue:
- When selecting one of the first 7 Player Items in the search results, the Compare Price function on the Transfer Market was only displaying 1 page of Player Items.
EA also posted their updated server release notes, offering up a summary of changes that have been made on the server side of the house, for all versions of FIFA 20.
Made the following changes for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- Made an adjustment intended to improve the online performance in a match that is being impacted by frequent network jitter.
- During an online match with frequent network jitter, this change is intended to help hold a steady frame-rate and reduce visual stutters.
Addressed the following issues for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- Sometimes, the Bob Marley 75th Anniversary kit would clash with referee kits.
- Updated Alex Stevanovic’s nationality.
- Zachary Elbouzedi’s hairstyle was not displaying correctly during match replays.
- Addressed several miscellaneous audio issues.
Addressed the following issue for the FUT Companion App:
- Updated the spelling of Erling Håland’s name.