Following up on the shortened Holiday Season in FIFA 20 FUT, we’re getting a much more normal season. So this will serve as the FUT Season 4 Guide. It will not include every single thing from the season, but it’s more to point out all the big-ticket items, including Icon Swaps, player rewards and major XP goals.
Daily Objectives – FUT Season 4 Guide
The daily objectives were finally updated with the Holiday Season, and they remain in the same form so far here. You get three objectives, and now they’re usually tied to doing something in Friendlies, and then playing a couple games overall.
Player Moments Ziyech
The Atlas Lion
- Score a low driven shot in Rivals to earn Player Moments Ziyech on a 7-game loan
- Reward: The loan card, 200 XP
- Assist 8 goals using players with a minimum 4-star skill moves in Squad Battles on minimum World Class difficulty
- Reward: Consumables pack, 200 XP
Eye For Goal
- Score 12 goals using midfielders in Rivals
- Reward: Two Players pack, 200 XP
- Assist with a lob through pass using Eredivisie players in 3 separate Rivals matches
- Reward: Small Electrum Players pack, 200 XP
A Dutch Touch
- Score using Eredevisie players in 5 separate Rivals wins
- Reward: Electrum Players Pack, 200 XP
XP Rewards – FUT Season 4 Guide
It’s back to a normal season length, so we will need a lot of XP to get all the way to level 20. There are two sets of player picks, which are the main draw here. I’ll also call out any other players and packs along the way. As usual, all packs are untradeable with these rewards.
- Level 1
- 1,000 Coin boost for 5 matches
- Level 3
- Gold pack
- Level 4
- Jumbo Gold pack
- Level 5
- Loan Prime Icon Kaka
- Level 6
- Jumbo Premium Gold pack
- Level 8
- Jumbo Premium Gold pack (with a couple extra cards)
- Level 9
- 82-88 Rated Rare Player pack
- Level 12
- Rare Gold pack
Level 14 is where we get the first player pick selection between Takehiro Tomiyasu and Martin Caceres
I will most likely go with Tomiyasu since I also completed the Player Objectives Shoji.
- Level 16
- Mega pack
- Level 19
- Prime Gold Players pack
And finally at level 20 we get the second player pick selection between Felipe Anderson and Houssem Aouar
Felipe Anderson has more cache, but I think I will go with Aouar here to tie in with the Shoji pick. He also just gives me more Ligue 1 midfield options as they are a little scarce right now, and I don’t feel like I’m alone there.
Other Objectives – FUT Season 4 Guide
There are 6 more Icon Swaps you can get with this season. It’s not going to be easy (or fun), but it never is to get these done.
Icon Swaps Online
- Premier League
- Win 4 Rivals matches using 9 first-owned EPL players in your starting squad.
- Ligue 1
- Win 4 Rivals matches using 9 first-owned Ligue 1 players in your starting squad.
- Serie A
- Win 4 Rivals matches using 9 first-owned Serie A players in your starting squad.
If you are a little short on first-owned players, it may be worth your time to look at the New Year’s upgrade SBCs to exchange some untradeable cards for some league-specific untradeable cards.
Icon Swaps Single Player
- EFL Championship & Scottish Premiership
- Win 6 Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty using 7 EFL Championship players and 4 Scottish Premiership players in your starting squad.
- Selecao das Quinas
- Win 6 Squad Battles matches on minimum World Class difficulty using 11 Portuguese players in your starting squad.
- Win 6 Squad Battles matches on minimum Legendary difficulty using 11 Eredivisie players in your starting squad.
There are other objectives around to get a Kaka Tifo and some other small things, but this guide has highlighted all the big items you can acquire right now during the next three weeks.