Players can smack home runs and line drives while managing and customizing their teams in a revamped experience that features massively-improved graphics and gameplay over previous games in the series that makes for a snappy, easy-to-learn baseball bonanza for a casual crowd.
First released in 2002, this new entry in the Baseball Superstars series is a fresh take on a classic game as it incorporates popular features such as “My Player.” In this mode, players can completely manage and customize their teams by altering selecting and tweaking appearances, player equipment, special items and more. Fans can even create their own custom pitches and control batting mechanics to fit their style of play. There are also dozens of pre-made players to collect and implement into the perfect championship team.
This new mobile baseball RPG takes the sports genre to new levels with its comedic prowess, flashy production and fantasy RPG elements rarely found in other sports games. In addition to PvP mode, and a slew of other mini games, the mobile sports game offers Training Mode where players will select a character’s position, create trainer decks and help their baseball superstar rise to the top.
- Customize your team’s logo, stadium, and equipment.
- Recruit, combine, develop your players to assemble the best team in the game.
Touch Intuitive My Batter and My Pitcher Modes
- Create and customize your pitch to your own unique style and time your hits with the new batting mechanism.
Complete Team Management
- Develop your players by changing their appearance, fielding position, equipment, trainers, items and more!
- Manage your trainers to become the best in the Galaxy.
Explore the Epic World of Baseball Superstars
- Play in a variety of modes like Galaxy Cup, Lecter’s Lab, DIA Home Run Derby, Planet League, Superstar League, and Daily Match to help you become the greatest Superstar in the galaxy!
Over 100+ Trainers to push your team to the top!
- Collect trainers that are out of this world to help you develop your skills at every position