Wolverine Studios has just released FaceOff Hockey 2017. PC users can order the game for $39.95.
Check out some of the new features below.
- All new rating categories have been added by splitting stats up with different ratings for even strength, power play, and short handed situations. Individual player performance is more predictable and realistic than ever before!
- Special teams play rewritten from the ground up to go with the new situational stats and bring astonishing levels of accuracy.
- Improvements to the interface and game play screens put more information in your hands as you are playing.
- A brand new slider system allows you to configure the AI Coaching decisions. You tell the coach which of 15 ratings to value and how much to value them respective to other ratings, and you can set the values differently for every team, position, and situation. These decisions will be used when generating default strat files as well as when the strats fall apart and the AI coach has to throw lines together. These settings are transported around your league using the Strat import/export feature.
- A new import/export feature which will allow leagues to quickly set up and modify historical injury data for their leagues.
- Improvements to the AI allow coaches to change lines more frequently to better reflect the reality of play and to avoid overuse when generating default strats.
- New enhanced reports show goalie ice time and star player points.