F1 Clash, formerly known as F1 Manager, has launched on iOS and Android. The rebrand features quite a few upgrades and new content, along with the official 2021 drivers, teams and liveries. There are also 48 brand new components added to the game for racers to optimize their cars with.
Players that progress from the 2020 season will be able to spend their constructors’ championship points on 2021 driver and component assets in the constructors’ championship store, giving them a head-start as a reward for their progress during the 2020 season. Based on their 2020 season score they can also receive crate rewards along with temporary or permanent buffs to take into the new season.
Compete in thrilling 1v1 sport contests with the toughest rival race drivers from around the world. From PVP Duels and Weekly Leagues to the Grand Prix events held every F1 race day, there are endless ways to make a name for yourself. Will you tell your drivers to go all out from the first lap, or play the long game and sneak victory on the final corner?
- BEAT YOUR RIVAL – Rise through the leagues and win checkered flags to earn epic rewards!
- OFFICIAL FORMULA ONE CONTENT – Featuring all the official circuits, teams and drivers from the 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship, including Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo.
- SEIZE THE INITIATIVE – Make split-second management decisions as you go head-to-head in exciting PvP racing modes!
- TAKE CONTROL – Recruit and train real-life F1 drivers to create your ultimate team, complete with unique custom liveries and detailed car tuning.
- DEEP STRATEGY – Set your pit stop strategy while keeping your wits about you in the heat of the race and react to weather changes, worn tyres and low fuel as you push your vehicles to the limit. Pull off genius tactical management orders.
- UPDATED GRAPHICS – Tour the globe to race on stunning real-life F1 circuits.