F1 2020 game update 1.14 is available for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The free update features the addition of the F2 2020 season, complete with all of the teams, cars and drivers. Fans can race with them in Championships, Time Trial and multiplayer.
Check out the patch notes below, along with plenty of new screenshots showing off some of the F2 cars.
- Added the F2 2020 Season Vehicles – you can find out more about the F2 cars here.
- Addressed an issue where French and Spanish audio would not be available for specific regions.
- Addressed an issue for Xbox One X users where audio could cut out when near other cars.
- Tyre wear will now correctly be tracked when leaving/joining a session.
- Weather forecast is now correct in full qualifying.
- Tyre icons are now aligned on the spectator HUD regardless of the number of laps completed.
The patch is coming soon for Google Stadia.