F1 2019 game update 1.18 is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Read the patch notes below.
- Added the ability to save custom camera setups per car
- Addressed an issue where audio could periodically drop out between sessions
- Addressed an issue where assists set in the weekly event would not carry into the race
- User is now notified how many applications are waiting
- User will now receive a mail detailing why they received a grid penalty
- User will now be notified which F1 teams they are affiliated with if they selected a driver academy
- User can now see who gained the fastest lap throughout the season on the season results tab
- Users can now view a player’s super licence on the session list screen
The team has also added an additional two customization bundles (items can also be bought separately), with a special Abu Dhabi Grand Prix livery, helmet, helmet and badge ahead of the final lights out of the season this coming weekend.
In preparation of the Holiday season, they also added a Holiday special bundle, so you can go ahead and sleigh your on-track look.