F1 2019 game update 1.07 is available now on PC and coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the patch notes below.
UPDATE: (8-6) The patch is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- League AI difficulty now goes up to 110
- F2 cars will no longer start sprint races or one-shot qualifying with cold tyres
- F1 setups can no longer be applied to F2 cars
- Grid penalties now apply correctly after taking new parts out-with the initial allocation between qualifying and race
- France pitlane has been updated for the 2019 season
- Cars are now less cautious of unsafe releases in the pitlane
- AMD FidelityFX Upscaling and FidelityFX Sharpening are now available as Anti-Aliasing options on applicable devices
- HDR is now selectable when running in DX12 on PC
- Report codes are now shown on the pause menu in all game modes
- Stopped players on Xbox One from being able to invite to Ranked sessions by using Party Chat
- Reduced GPU usage in the front end
- F2 wet tyres will now have a longer life
- Helicopters are no longer flying at increased speeds
- Various other fixes and stability improvements