F1 2017 patch 1.6 is available now for PC and PlayStation 4. The Xbox One patch should arrive in the next day or so. Check out the details below.
- McLaren’s Engine Power upgrades will now have an effect on the car when bought and applied.
- Spec and Multi-Class Races with Classic cars in Grand Prix now work properly.
- The player’s Team Mate at the start of a career will now always be the one they have chosen
- McLaren Engine upgrades are now correctly applied
- Players losing vibration / force feedback in multiplayer
- Blue flags at the start of some race
- Cars spawning on top of each other at the start of a race
- Simulated lap times being too fast compared to actual race times
- Grid penalties for changing parts now apply correctly when reforming the grid after a formation lap
- AI will no longer post single sector times as lap times at Monaco
- Improved texture quality on PS4
- Stats for Public Multiplayer now work correctly (in order to fully implement and correct this, stats and ranks will be reset)
- Added Polish subtitles
- AI drivers will suffer reliability issues in Championships mode
- Various crash fixes