Steel City Interactive posted another eSports Boxing Club update today, providing the growing army of fans the latest details about the upcoming game.
We’ve made a quick bullet list of some of the details discussed below, but check out the tweet for yourself and make sure you’re following.
- New combat system has been implemented to match the flow of their revolutionary footwork system
- Signed some of the biggest boxing stars, who are currently fighting, to the roster. Announcements coming at a later date.
- Six Legends will be revealed, one per day across their social media channels, staring Thursday, February 18
- Announced partnerships with Cleto Reyes, Rival Boxing Gear and BoxRec.
- In discussions with the largest boxing organizations and management companies in the world
- Looking to create Regional Championships and a worldwide structure with Boxing Federations – televising the Champions tournament with a physical ESBC WBC World Title belt on the line.
- Team will provide a launch window in the March update
- New gameplay trailer is coming soon, featuring the new combat mechanics