Steel City Interactive posted another eSports Boxing Club update today, providing the growing army of fans the latest details about the upcoming game.
We’ve made a quick bullet list of some of the details discussed below, but check out the tweet for yourself and make sure you’re following.
- 230 exclusive licenses for boxers (Over 100 World Champions), trainers, cutmen, promotors, brands and networks
- More boxers will be announced as the team adds more fighters this year and beyond
- First public beta inside the development studio took place last Friday. The team will concentrate on the feedback and work on those areas
- Haymakers have been implemented. Power shots now exist for every punch style. If you connect you might score a knockout. If you miss you leave yourself open for a counter.
- Version 2 of the countering system is now in the testing phase. Players will be able to counter based on their movement and position, instead of relying on a button press to activate a counter window.
- AI improvements include tendencies, strategies and fight styles, which are based on how the opponent is fighting and any publicized weaknesses in Career Mode
- The team has implemented a slip system. Combining this with the Blackfoot combat, improved countering system and footwork system we could be in for a big treat
- A new gameplay trailer is in the works featuring the new details that have been revealed
- The team still has plans to launch Early Access this summer.