Check out the latest eFootball PES 2020 trailer, going into the changes and improvements to the eFootball PES 2020 Master League mode, including a new interactive dialogue system, more realistic transfers, improved manager models and much more.
- Master League’s powerful interactive dialogue system puts the reins firmly in your hands when it comes to controlling story progression.
- Choose responses that suit your personality to drive mode progression and create your own personal Master League story.
- The transfer market in PES 2020 will use a brand-new algorithm built on a rich library of real world football data to ensure that transfers, transfer fees, salaries and various other elements are in close alignment with reality.
- The new transfer system will be more customizable than previous years, with the ability to configure how often players transfer, how difficult negotiations will be, how often your players are payed and whether your first year will feature a pre-season transfer window.
- PES 2020 will allow you to customize your manager model with a greater level of freedom thanks to the use of high performance 3D scanning technology to capture images of individuals of varying body shapes and sizes.
- Create an avatar in your own image, or something entirely different — the choice is yours.
- Additionally, you’ll now be able to play through master league using one of several world-renowned managers as your avatar, including Zico, Cruyff and Maradona.
- Create and customize your own sponsor logos, which will be displayed on the media backdrop during interviews as well as on the Master League main menu screen.