Nintendo and Konami have announced eBaseball Professional Baseball Spirits 2021: Grand Slam, for the Nintendo Switch and provided a new trailer, screenshots and some details.
While there is an obvious language barrier in the game, since it is presented in Japanese, the series has been a hit at Operation Sports, thanks to spiritstranslation.com. The team was a great source for quick translation and guidance in Pro Yakyuu Spirits Baseball 19. Let’s hope they will support this game as well.
Either way, if you’re up for importing eBaseball Professional Baseball Spirits 2021: Grand Slam, the game is scheduled to release on the Nintendo Switch in the summer.
- Will feature the latest professional baseball player rosters for the 2021 season
- New players and transfer players will appear with realistic graphics, faithfully reproducing facial expressions, forms, and gestures
- For the first time in the series, up to 4 players can play a wide range of battles and cooperative play, as well as new “Championship” and “Grand Prix” modes
New Championship Mode
- Compete online against users all over the country in real time with a ranking system in place
Grand Prix Mode
- Collect your favorite players as a scout, form a team, and win various tournaments as a manager. Challenge the tournament to receive special rewards, strengthen players and managers, and improve your team strength.
- Fight through the “Pennant Race” season and aim for the best in Japan, while managing free agents and trades, with various grades and records.
- Become a professional baseball player and play games, along with daily activities. Aim to become a star in the baseball world by proving your worth in the game and enriching your private life. Get married, purchase your own home and more.
- This is a player training mode, where you aim to win the Koshien Championship, as a high school baseball player. Players who have practiced, played an active part in the game, and become professionals, will be able to use it in other modes as well.