For those of you that don’t mind importing games and doing your own translation (as the game is in Japanese), eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 is scheduled to arrive in Japan on July 9 for both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
We’ve posted 2 trailers below, along with some features and screenshots.
With the help of Google Translate, we’ve translated some of the details and features in the game below.
- “Power festival”, “LIVE scenario”, and “Sakae Nine” modes are now available on Nintendo Switch for the first time, and for the first time on PlayStation 4, up to 4 people can play together with family and friends.
- Success mode includes 3 completely new works. Train original players in three scenarios: Powerful Agricultural University, International University, Egypt University!
- The stage of “Power Fes” is an aerial stadium! The most successful characters in the series are here! Let’s aim at the top of the baseball world in the sky this time!
- Popular mode with Nintendo Switch! “Penant” aiming to be Japan’s best in the favorite team
- “My Life” where you can experience professional life as a professional baseball player
- Popular modes such as “Eiken Nine” aiming to become the director and win the Koshien Championship are installed!
- With the latest player data for the 2020 season, the “LIVE scenario” that allows you to relive a professional baseball game will be delivered immediately after the game this season!
- Enjoy esports! Equipped with modes to enjoy eSports based on KONAMI’s baseball title, “eBASEBALL”! You can enjoy the competition in the new mode “Tournament” and the familiar “Championship”.