The EA Sports WRC team revealed their deep dive gameplay video today highlighting the cars, stages and features in the game. Head over to the official blog to check out the full car list featuring 18 classes in 78 of the greatest rally machines ever made. They also provide additional details on authenticity, realism, dynamic handling, audio improvements and much more.
EA SPORTS WRC’s Dynamic Handling System gives players an authentic driving experience across all forms of terrain. Using the handling system from DiRT Rally 2.0 as a base, improvements have been made to tarmac handling, force feedback, aerodynamic simulations, drivetrain inertia, progressive braking and much more.Incorporating feedback from professional rally drivers such as game designer and real-world European Rally Championship 3 winner Jon Armstrong, the team has produced a true-to-life handling model that will be appreciated by experienced players.
- Make Your Own – Design and drive your dream rally car with the debut of Builder mode.
- Rewrite Headlines – Get behind the wheel and overcome recent events alongside real-world highlights and nostalgic throwbacks in Moments mode.
- Dynamic Handling System – Codemasters’ renowned multi-surface handling model is improved for WRC. Tailor it to match your skill level and put it to the test on surface degradation.
- Immersive – Revel in euphoric moments as you battle the elements across dirt, snow and asphalt in the pursuit of the perfect run.
- Authenticity – Built on the foundations of over 25 years of rally-game heritage, drive the WRC, WRC2, and Junior WRC cars, with drivers, teams, and liveries from the 2023 season.
- Journey Through WRC History – Challenge yourself behind the wheel of epic WRC cars and travel through rallying history with a variety of 70 authentically recreated historic vehicles.
- Around the World – From Monte Carlo and Portugal to Kenya and Japan, battle 17 current and former WRC locations with over 200 stages at launch.
- The Complete Experience – Career, Championship, Time Trial, Cross-platform Multiplayer, Regularity Rally, a detailed livery editor, and more.
EA Sports WRC is scheduled to release on November 3 for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and PC. All players that pre-order will get three days of early access starting October 31 and five VIP passes, each containing additional post-launch content, vanity packs consisting of liveries and apparel.