EA Sports has re-envisioned the way players will view fighter overalls in UFC 4. Instead of an overall score for every fighter, they will now be given a star value from 1 to 5, that serves as a representation of their overall ability in the game.
To accommodate the new gameplay features and allow for a more realistic representation of diverse fighting styles, the team expanded the attribute system.
- Punch Speed / Kick Speed – Punches and kicks are split in terms of their speed.
- Punch Power / Kick Power – Punches and kicks are split in terms of the damage they cause.
- Clinch Striking – Supporting the brand new clinch system.
- Ground Striking – Supporting the brand new ground and pound system.
- Cardio – Replaces strike stamina and ground stamina.
- Recovery – Replaces heart and toughness.
Make sure to read the full breakdown at the official UFC 4 website.
We’ll keep this updated…
UPDATE: (8-6) The top 50 UFC 4 fighters have now been revealed. We’ve also added some new screenshots of some of the fighters.