Whether it’s inside or outside the octagon, every move matters in your pursuit of becoming the undisputed champion in EA SPORTS UFC 4. The overhauled career mode experience gives you all new tools to put yourself in the journey from unknown amateur to UFC superstar.
Using the all new Fighter Evolution feature, watch your character grow based on the disciplines they use in training or bouts. If you’re a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu artist who trained for his black-belt from childhood or a devastating boxer who spent their youth in backyard contests, your experience shapes your skill-set. Control over your career reaches an all-new peak this year, with meaningful relationship building options and more control in career paths. The fights, the weight classes, and the rivals you’ll make are all up to you.
- Coach Davis – Coach Davis is our new interactive coach character that will guide you on your journey to the top of the UFC.
- Fighter Evolution – Your fighter will grow and improve based on the decisions you make in the gym and in the Octagon. Depending on your tendencies in training and in fights, your fighter will begin to become more proficient in the attack styles you use more often. So if you want to be a great striker, throw more combos — and if you want to be a great wrestler, take it to the mat!
- Relationship System – Interact with fans, fighters and promoters to shape your reputation and career. Call out opponents on social media, pick up some moves from sparring partners and shape your story. Will you be a hero or a villain?
- Learn From The Best – If you want to fight like a UFC champion, you’ve got to train with UFC champions. Invite other fighters to your camp and you’ll pick up on their habits, styles and techniques. Want to become a better grappler? Bring Khabib to camp. Want to throw heavy hands? Spar with Masvidal. Just like in a real fighter’s career, your training partners will rub off on you and influence your style.
- Pick Your Path – Will you fight in the amateur circuit, build your name in the World Fighting Alliance, or get your shot in the spotlight on The Contender series? The choice is yours — and each decision affects your ascent to the top.
EA Sports UFC 4 is scheduled to arrive on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on August 14, with the EA Access trial scheduled to arrive on August 7. During the trial time, members will also have the opportunity to participate in pre-launch, UFC 4 challenges, that unlock in-game currency.
Players who pre-order the game will get boxers Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua, along with a Backyard Customization Pack and Kumite Customization Pack containing cosmetic items. Additional benefits are available for players who purchase UFC 4 through an in-game tile in UFC 3 or UFC 2, including 10% off UFC 4, martial arts legend Bruce Lee and 500 UFC points.
Here is a list of all of the pre-order bonuses:
- Tyson Fury
- Anthony Joshua
- Backyard Customization Pack
- Jean Print Shorts
- Backyard Camo Shirt
- Backyard MMA Gloves
- Skull Cap
- Gold Chain
- Kumite Customization Pack
- Kumite Gladiator Shorts
- Kumite Cobra Shirt
- Rope Gloves
- Cobra Mask
- Kumite Necklace