EA Sports FC Mobile is available today for iOS and Android devices on the App Store and Google Play Store respectively. EA SPORTS FC Mobile features a roster of over 15,000 fully licensed players representing more than 650 teams and participating in over 30 leagues. These leagues include the UEFA Champions League, Premier League, LALIGA EA SPORTS, Bundesliga and many others.
An immersive matchday experience in EA SPORTS FC Mobile will bring the player community closer to The World’s Game than ever before with new visual and audio updates, including an all-new broadcast experience with match intro scenes and a wide camera that replicates the stadium atmosphere. A whole host of new set piece camera options, paired with enhanced audio featuring dynamic commentary and team-specific chants, will make key moments on the pitch come alive.
The Locker Room will also offer more options for fans to customize their team and players to fit their preferred style. Options will include adjusting their star players’ kit numbers and kit appearance including the length of their socks, sleeve length, and shirt tucking style. Elsewhere, in Club Identity, fans can add their own personal touch in Ultimate Team with their choice of Club Crest, User Logo, Ball, and Emotes.
The entire user interface has also been reworked to reflect the EA SPORTS FC Mobile brand. From background imagery to animations, icons, and fonts, the visual journey will feel fresh and modern as players build excitement before they take to the pitch.
New Impact Controls
- Power Shot: The Power Shot is the fastest shot type in the game but comes with a risk vs reward mechanic. The animation length of a Power Shot is much longer than a regular shot and puts the player at risk to be tackled during the shot wind-up. Successfully unleashing a Power Shot not only looks great but is immensely satisfying to score.
- Hard Tackle: Hard Tackles are a powerful and far-lunging stand tackle, allowing players to crush attackers or make a last second shot block. Defenders can perform faster and more powerful tackles with Hard Tackle.
- Knock On: Unlock full speed while dribbling and break away from defenders or create space to step into a shot. Knock On and the newly added Hard Stop have been added to FC Mobile as Team Skill Moves, which allows for customization of the swipe direction control as desired.
Players who log in to participate in EA SPORTS FC Mobile today through November 30 will also be presented with a chance to obtain a highly sought-after ambassador player item included in the Founders Pack.
- Real Madrid CF’s Vinícius Júnior
- Manchester City F.C.’s Erling Haaland
- Liverpool F.C.’s Virgil van Dijk
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C.’s Son Heung-min
- Real Madrid CF’s Jude Bellingham
- Liverpool FC’s Diogo Jota
- Manchester City F.C.’s Jack Grealish
- Juventus’ Federico Chiesa
- Chelsea F.C.’s Enzo Fernández
- Borussia Dortmund’s Youssoufa Moukoko